March 24

The soldier stand by isabella

The day began , it was my day the day that I will sing in the opera house in Sydney Australia.The terracotta soldiers stood high with their multicolored paintings decorated on them.people coming from far and wide visiting the sculptures.By plains by cars and by boats just to see a sculpture  be case it is so faumous for Australia it is like their signature element .It wouldn’t be Astralia without it.sunrise began and the sculptures come alive and attack .in the morning all the bulding s were unbellivible who could of started this comotion .who did this? we need to investagate.

Posted March 24, 2020 by isabella55 in category Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “The soldier stand by isabella

1. stoneschool

Lovely to see your work. Some great ideas here. Sounded pretty frightening. Have you had ago at reading out loud to some-one – it will show you a patch in the middle that needs some attention and punctuation.
    I’m looking forward to reading more of your work Isabella!

Reply
  2. stoneschool

I like the way you end with a question and then suggest the next part will be the investigation. Remember to check that each sentence makes sense on its own.
    Mrs Murrin

Reply
  3. Alison Liddell

Hi there, I’m really enjoying reading everyone’s writing. Keep it up. You have some good ideas. Always re read it to check for any missed punctuation.
    Ms Liddell

Reply