July 8

Evernight – Back to the Sewers

Lara and the team arrive back in the city having traveled through the Witches Gate. The arrive to a scene of chaos and devastation. They are in the slums.

At the corner of the street I can imagine a team of journalists are gathered with a camera crew or radio team reporting live back to the studio. Your challenge is to write a short piece that the reporter might make about the scene they are witnessing. You can either write it or record it on the padlet.

It might begin – This is Dan Snow reporting to you live from the slums of  Kings Haven for BBC Radio 4. As I look out across the growing darkness, the scene before me fills me with fear. The local inhabitants are armed with anything they can get their hands on . One young boy has just rushed past me with a kitchen knife in one hand and a saucepan in the other. A frightened mother, clutching her new-born, is hiding behind some litter bins hoping that the savage Painted will pass her by. The sound of screaming resonates around the very wall of the city ………………..

Made with Padlet

Posted July 8, 2020 by stoneschool in category Uncategorized