March 26

the Australian dancers/statues -100 word challenge-Olivia

Dear Diary,

We are now in Australia having the time of out life; parting, seeing the statues and surfing. Today we went to Sidney opera house and saw some dancers who every very much standing out in there surrounding and were like statues. They did lots of different moves like the worm, Mexican wave and the robot. We all loved it and the detail on there costumes were amazing they were almost like Oompa-Loompas from Charlie and the chocolate factory .I went over to one and touched one to realised it was only a  statue.What a good day I had!

Posted March 26, 2020 by olivia054 in category Uncategorized

4 thoughts on “the Australian dancers/statues -100 word challenge-Olivia

1. stoneschool

I can imagine the Opera house with this display of dancing. How exciting! Have you looked at how your sentences start? Please remember to check against the list we created to help mix the sentence types up…edingly, power of 3, prepositional etc.
    I’ve posted your work on the 100WC

Reply
  2. zoe54

Really good I love how you have put lots of different moves like a robot. Maybe just have a check on the first bit on the first sentence as it says time of out life but other wise amazing.
    Hope you have had a good week. 😀😃

Reply
  3. Cath (Team100, Melbourne, Australia)

I really like how you start your story. It immediately captured my interest and I wanted to know what you were doing to have such a good time. I liked it even better when you said you were in Australia and whilst I’m from Melbourne, I was recently in Sydney and just love the harbour and the area around the Opera House and the Bridge. There is always lots of action happening in that area and I would not have been surprised to see these statues dancing, but I would have thought they were only dancers making out they were statues so your surprise of them being actual statues at the end of your story was really good. Well done.

Reply